Use disappear in a sentence
- The old paraschites watched the priests disappear behind the tamarisk bushes. 
- Xanthe liked to watch the stream disappear in the myrtle-grove. 
- Philip was perhaps the very person who would be glad to have his half-brother disappear in a monastery. 
- Juvenile depravity would proportionally disappear, as not more people would reach non-age than now reach over-age. 
- Would she not presently disappear, leaving only in his life the scarlet thread which she had woven into it for all time? 
- Sometimes they disappear entirely under the rock, to emerge again below more furiously than ever. 
- To die and end it all, to disappear from this petty life where he had done so little, and that little ill? 
- On seeing it disappear, we were horrified and spurred our horses to the place as quickly as possible. 
- How had he come to disappear from among us? 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word disappear in a sentence? How do you use disappear in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word disappear? It may also be related to elementary secondary school, montessori school, diploma, curriculum, schools, reading, study, and lesson.
Example sentences with the word disappear, a sentence example for disappear, and disappear in sample sentence.