Use dirt in a sentence
- He built it with a tail, teeth, fourteen legs, and a snout, and said it ate grass, cattle, pebbles, and dirt with equal enthusiasm. 
- He removed the rocks and dirt, and dragged the little man out. 
- This I should have considered dirt cheap last June, when I was going down the rows with the hoe. 
- Your clothes must collect just as much dirt as your hair. 
- It could not be dirt, for it was too white. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word dirt in a sentence? How do you use dirt in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word dirt? It may also be related to education online, scholarship, classroom lesson plans, teach school, and educate.
Example sentences with the word dirt, a sentence example for dirt, and dirt in sample sentence.