Use destitute in a sentence
- Her haggard cheeks were destitute of rouge and lividly pale. 
- The Irish-Americans and the Germans were the readiest to respond, and these were for the most part young workingmen and youths by no means destitute. 
- It is a system not only ruinous while it lasts, but one that must soon fail and leave us destitute. 
- Indeed, the land seemed quite destitute of game. 
- It was not quite destitute of furniture. 
- It should be noticed that in all Coleoptera the effective part of the rasp is destitute of hairs. 
- Within the same family some species are provided with these organs, and others are destitute of them. 
- Yes, and wholly destitute of the sense of humour. 
- We are left destitute of conjectures at this point by the biographer, and it is my duty to supply one. 
- She found me destitute and brought me back to life and married me, and cared for me until she died. 
- The forty we brought away with us were chiefly destitute, though not all of them. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word destitute in a sentence? How do you use destitute in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word destitute? It may also be related to exam school part-time, school k-12, educ learn English, tefl, high school teaching, back to school, and school uniforms.
Example sentences with the word destitute, a sentence example for destitute, and destitute in sample sentence.