Use destiny in a sentence
- For the first time she had felt the pleasure of interposing, like a higher power, in the destiny of others. 
- Whether by destiny or chance, whether by the wisdom of Jefferson or the necessity of Napoleon, who can say? 
- In the flush of an hour of excitement he had linked her destiny to his. 
- Nay, though only nineteen, I even considered whether I should not unite her destiny with mine, and formally ask her hand. 
- In them Destiny made new drawings. 
- Henderson looked at it as if it had been a mirror of his own destiny, and expressed his admiration. 
- Death had hypnotised him, and against death and destiny who could struggle? 
- Let Destiny take her course. 
- When once there, he must seek her out wherever her uncertain destiny had cast her. 
- Since he must die, since Destiny had befooled him, left him the victim of the avengers, he would end it here. 
- We pressed ahead, and the destiny of the new Republic for which we had fought made us walk unseen. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word destiny in a sentence? How do you use destiny in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word destiny? It may also be related to reading, homework continuing education, lessons, tutoring, teaches esl, and write.
Example sentences with the word destiny, a sentence example for destiny, and destiny in sample sentence.