Use definitely in a sentence
- Not credulous, silly trusting, but thoughtful trusting, accepting such facts as were definitely known. 
- Joan was asked to definitely name the time that she would be delivered from prison. 
- She became aware of it definitely by the voice of her Majesty, now somewhat petulant. 
- Without going definitely into her reasons, these festivals had gradually become distasteful to her. 
- He approved the idea, but it was not definitely decided that it should be done. 
- You will not assume to definitely consummate anything. 
- SIMON CAMERON, Harrisburg, Pa.: General Clay is here and I suppose the matter we spoke of will have to be definitely settled now. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word definitely in a sentence? How do you use definitely in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word definitely? It may also be related to continuing education, preschools education and training, higher education, writing, example sentence, study, and teaching.
Example sentences with the word definitely, a sentence example for definitely, and definitely in sample sentence.