Use defence in a sentence
- The ex-chief did not fail to note that everything was ready, as if in the midst of war, for defence against a foe. 
- The big lawyer listened to this somewhat fervent defence of his order with an amused smile, nodding his head slightly from side to side. 
- We war only in behalf of, or in defence of, democracy. 
- Enderby had gathered his men together, and they were posted for defence at the doorways and entrances, and along the battlements. 
- Enderby had placed his men advantageously to resist attack, giving the defence of the rear of the house to his son. 
- I was angry, even aggressive, over her defence of the Celebrity. 
- Every decade is a defence of the one next behind it. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word defence in a sentence? How do you use defence in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word defence? It may also be related to primary education exercise, ged, and coaching.
Example sentences with the word defence, a sentence example for defence, and defence in sample sentence.