Use deed in a sentence
- Her deed seemed to him of boundless audacity, and yet one suited to her true and noble nature. 
- Was he now to commit the deed for which he had despised and killed others? 
- Time slipped on-between the present moment and the deed to be done there were but a certain number of minutes. 
- Away, away from the neighborhood of this net, which threatened to entangle him in murder and every deed of infamy. 
- By that time the deed would be done, if he could climb Perce Rock at all. 
- Let him know that bad men from Michilimackinac put the deed into their hearts. 
- DEAR BROTHER: Inclosed is the deed for the land. 
- Nobody knew who had done this first bloody deed; too many had dashed forward at once. 
- I never will do a generous deed again. 
- If this tremendous deed were done, he need never frown again at those whom he wished to terrify. 
- Before this praiseworthy deed we had, however, thrown snow at a young lady in wanton mischief. 
- Philip recalled that day at Bercy when the Duke stooped and signed his name upon the deed of adoption and succession three times-three fateful times. 
- Divided by no act of thine or mine, Forever parted by a fatal deed, A fatal feud. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word deed in a sentence? How do you use deed in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word deed? It may also be related to teach, educator online course, montessori, curriculum higher education, and high school education.
Example sentences with the word deed, a sentence example for deed, and deed in sample sentence.