Use dedicated in a sentence
- The day, dedicated to the memory of heroes fallen in the Civil War, the thirtieth of May, was a legal holiday. 
- Was it disloyal to science if I dedicated to poesy the hours which others called leisure time? 
- Yet it was to his god that I dedicated the work of vengeance. 
- Everything connected with this building, dedicated to death, was grave and massive, suggesting by its indestructibility the idea of eternity. 
- It is not the god to whom this building is dedicated who now rules within these walls. 
- Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. 
- Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. 
- To his everlasting credit be it recorded that he remained true to the country to which he had dedicated his life and his talents. 
- There was one cage dedicated to vengeance. 
- He was thus at once human and invulnerable, a high priest dedicated to freedom. 
- And to whom are your deeds of valour to be dedicated? 
- The spring in an acacia grove dedicated to the goddess Hathor was speedily found, and fire after fire was quickly lighted. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word dedicated in a sentence? How do you use dedicated in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word dedicated? It may also be related to exercise, educations, study educators, secondary school read, and lesson plans.
Example sentences with the word dedicated, a sentence example for dedicated, and dedicated in sample sentence.