Use decree in a sentence
- Malaish, it is the decree of fate, and I have no anger. 
- Oh, the cruelty of that decree! 
- Continue your feasting, my lords; but I would request you to speak no more this evening of the king and his new decree. 
- Within two days, Mr. Calhoun, you shall be landed at Jamaica, there to await the Admiralty decree. 
- If you find messengers from the Regent, raise objections to the unprecedented decree. 
- One of them is a decree signed and sealed by the hand of a successor of Charlemagne, in the year 896. 
- There was on him that barbaric despair which has taken dreadful toll of life for the decree of destiny. 
- She was capable, he knew, of taking calmly the irrevocable step, of accepting the decree as she read it. 
- They had not died by the gallows or the sword or the bullet, but they had died as commanded, and none had questioned his decree. 
- F. Amelia, the decree has gone forth, it is to be done, and that quickly; thou art to die, madam. 
- Ancient Greek philosophy called this decree, this meaning of life, the Logos, and the Nicene Creed is a confession of faith in that philosophy. 
- Stuart was empowered by Mobley to appear for him, and I had to take such decree as he would consent to, or none at all. 
- While they marveled and wept he came again; and bending low, he whispered the decree. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word decree in a sentence? How do you use decree in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word decree? It may also be related to homeschooling learn English, schools, students, write, learning English educate, kindergarten school, teachings, and back to school.
Example sentences with the word decree, a sentence example for decree, and decree in sample sentence.