Use decay in a sentence
- The renewed sensibility which comes after seasons of decay or eclipse of the faculties. 
- At this rate, the Cologne Cathedral will be finished and decay before this is built. 
- In the season of ripening and decay Nature seemed to have lost her spring, and lay in a sort of delicious languor. 
- Everything told of long use and quiet slow decay; the very bell-rope in the porch was frayed into a fringe, and hoary with old age. 
- There is at least one mind somewhere which will brood, and wear, and decay itself to the killing-point and produce that tragedy. 
- Already dust had gathered, and an air of desertion and decay filled the place in spite of the solid timbers and sound floors and window-sills. 
- Surrounded by poverty, decay and ruin, it conveys to us a more tangible impression of the former greatness of Pisa than books could give us. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word decay in a sentence? How do you use decay in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word decay? It may also be related to read, exam, children education classroom, coaching, and teach charter.
Example sentences with the word decay, a sentence example for decay, and decay in sample sentence.