Use debt in a sentence
- Yet I loved the institute and its teachers, though I did not realize until later how great was my debt of gratitude. 
- Men readily perceive that they can not be much oppressed by a debt which they owe to themselves. 
- The great advantage of citizens being creditors as well as debtors with relation to the public debt is obvious. 
- He liked Carnac, he owed him a debt which he could never repay. 
- Something of the debt I owed them was forced upon me. 
- The property was clear of mortgage or debt when he set out on his endless journey. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word debt in a sentence? How do you use debt in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word debt? It may also be related to teaching resource learning English, lesson plans, lesson, secondary school student, homeschool, schools, and back to school.
Example sentences with the word debt, a sentence example for debt, and debt in sample sentence.