Use cunning in a sentence
- This was said with no appearance of cunning or deceit, but with an unsuspicious frankness that bore the impress of truth. 
- She feigned all sorts of odd symptoms, and showed a wonderful degree of cunning in giving an appearance of truth to them. 
- One day Joan played a cunning truck on her jailer, and not only slipped out of her prison, but locked him up in it. 
- With the cunning of the monomaniac he realised that an attack now might frustrate his great stroke. 
- It is made of deerskin, dyed by a strange process which turned it white, and doctored by some cunning medicine. 
- It could drive lathes, drills, planers, punches, polishers, in a word all the cunning machines of a great factory? 
- Yet he fulfilled every order precisely according to directions, and possessed his full share of the cunning which is often a characteristic of narrow minds. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word cunning in a sentence? How do you use cunning in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word cunning? It may also be related to homeschool tutoring, teaching resource, esl, and high school.
Example sentences with the word cunning, a sentence example for cunning, and cunning in sample sentence.