Use crutch in a sentence
- His hair was white, and he walked the streets with a crutch. 
- Within the month my cigar had grown to such proportions that I could have used it as a crutch. 
- Her left lower limb had had something happen to it, and she walked with a crutch. 
- They cripple our instincts and reason, and give us a crutch of doctrine. 
- Leaning on her arm and the crutch which Quijada had mutely presented to him, Charles cautiously descended the stairs. 
- A crutch lay against one arm of her chair, and her left hand leaned on an ebony silver-topped cane. 
- Also, he was a gallant horseman, riding with his knees and one foot in stirrup, his crutch slung behind him. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word crutch in a sentence? How do you use crutch in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word crutch? It may also be related to degree education online, instructional, and educ.
Example sentences with the word crutch, a sentence example for crutch, and crutch in sample sentence.