Use crowed in a sentence
- It is to the credit of the men that they did not kill the rooster that crowed so gallantly mornings. 
- But the rooster, in his oriental iridescent plumage, jumped upon a fence-post and crowed defiantly, in warning that this was his preserve. 
- A cock crowed far off and another replied near by. 
- There are old fables about patients who have barked like dogs or crowed like cocks, after being bitten or wounded by those animals. 
- Then a cock crowed. 
- But ere the cock had crowed even once this morning the last florin had vanished. 
- The cocks had already crowed before I fell asleep, and when I awoke Ann was sitting in front of the mirror, plaiting her hair. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word crowed in a sentence? How do you use crowed in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word crowed? It may also be related to department of education teaching resource, educating lesson, elementary, literacy, high school education, educational write, montessori school, and education online.
Example sentences with the word crowed, a sentence example for crowed, and crowed in sample sentence.