Use crews in a sentence
- Now an ancient whale-ship master fell to talking about the sort of crews they used to have in his early days. 
- The water was smooth, and the crews were in the best possible condition. 
- Two sons of Pyrrhus were now numbered in the crews of the recently built war ships. 
- They trampled rough-shod over the moaning heaps of wounded and dying, and crowded the crews at the guns, who were powerless before their numbers. 
- The chance had not been given him to shift his crews or to fling open his starboard gun-ports. 
- Soon all the laughers that were left were the owners and crews of boats that had two non-association pilots. 
- Of the persons embarked, one hundred and five were planters, the rest crews. 
- And so both crews began practising for the grand trial. 
- Double crews were carried, so that all work could be quickly done. 
- The terms had been at last arranged between the two crews, after cautious protocols and many diplomatic discussions. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word crews in a sentence? How do you use crews in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word crews? It may also be related to high school education teaches, spelling, exercise, universities teaching, reading, education, educating, and elementary.
Example sentences with the word crews, a sentence example for crews, and crews in sample sentence.