Use creek in a sentence
- The schoolhouse stood with pines about Upon the hill, and ever A creek, where hid the speckled trout, Ran past it to the river. 
- The creek at the back of the garden was stagnant and marshy when the water fell, and overhung by leafy boughs. 
- The creek rippled over the limestone, and an elk screamed in the forest far beyond. 
- We laid him high on the hill above the creek, in the new lot he had bought and fenced around. 
- Can you not cut the Alula Creek railroad? 
- I waded the creek and sped to Clark. 
- At dark Polly Ann and I carried the packs across a creek on a fallen tree, she taking one end and I the other. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word creek in a sentence? How do you use creek in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word creek? It may also be related to teach school educating, teaching resource example sentence, school district, study, and help.
Example sentences with the word creek, a sentence example for creek, and creek in sample sentence.