Use cow in a sentence
- Near at hand were a cow and a calf and several yearlings, and farther out in the sage some straggling steers. 
- There was a sedate cow on the track. 
- In fact, the only calm being was the cow, which, after satisfying her curiosity, walked slowly off, wondering what it was all about. 
- At the bare name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose. 
- The cow was more terrible than a lion on the track. 
- I had quickly learned to tell a horse from a cow, and was full of anxiety to learn more. 
- With this you could fetch him to his knees; with it I would cow him that I might myself escape. 
- Then the cow asked: So the bear went. 
- He was not afraid of a cow, though perhaps of a bull: not afraid of a woman, but afraid of a man. 
- On reaching the Marienthurm she learned that only a barn and a cow stable had b@en destroyed by the flames. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word cow in a sentence? How do you use cow in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word cow? It may also be related to worksheet example sentence, homework help, educ, grade school home school, children education school supplies, and lessons.
Example sentences with the word cow, a sentence example for cow, and cow in sample sentence.