Use correspondence in a sentence
- The correspondence itself, with the usual reservations, is herewith submitted. 
- He and McDowell were in correspondence about prisoners. 
- As I do not practice in Rushville, I to-day open a correspondence with Henry E. 
- Most singular conduct; no doubt drugged wine; travelers put into deep sleep; robbed; thrown over precipice; diplomatic correspondence, flattering, but no compensation to them. 
- There had been no contract which would prevent this, and the correspondence which Clemens undertook with the Alta management led to nothing. 
- She was an embarrassing secretary, for she fished my correspondence out of the waste-basket and answered the letters. 
- Is a supposed correspondence between General Longstreet and yourself about the amnesty proclamation, which is now in the newspapers, genuine? 
- This correspondence may be considered as a sequel to that previously communicated to Congress relating to the same subject. 
- In his correspondence, as in his talk, he spoke what was in his mind, untrammeled by literary conventions. 
- As you propose a correspondence with me, I shall look for your letters anxiously. 
- Yours to Major Hay about publication of our correspondence received. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word correspondence in a sentence? How do you use correspondence in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word correspondence? It may also be related to academic, educator high school education, children education, and school k-12.
Example sentences with the word correspondence, a sentence example for correspondence, and correspondence in sample sentence.