Use convicted in a sentence
- I cannot postpone the execution of a convicted spy on a mere telegraphic despatch signed with a name I never heard before. 
- She felt convicted of enthusiasms, she was puzzled, rather annoyed and ashamed. 
- Brown, convicted of mutinous conduct and sentenced to death? 
- Please send me if you can a transcript of the record in the case of McQuin and Bell, convicted of murder by a military commission. 
- That involuntary servitude for the punishment of crime, whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall in no wise be prohibited by this act. 
- When Laura was convicted, then the public would tern around and abuse the governor if he did; not pardon her. 
- How dared Cleopatra assert that she was convicted of a crime, without hearing her defence? 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word convicted in a sentence? How do you use convicted in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word convicted? It may also be related to study, school districts, educational, and school charter.
Example sentences with the word convicted, a sentence example for convicted, and convicted in sample sentence.