Use controlled in a sentence
- But gradually as the street lights burned brighter and familiar sights began to appear, she grew more controlled and became capable of reflection. 
- These are organs of hers, and are controlled by her. 
- Behind it all lay something of that terrible wilfulness which had controlled her life so far. 
- He had controlled it since the first hour when he regained his full vision. 
- The Governor watched him with a face controlled to quietness, but with an anxiety which made him pale in spite of himself. 
- With a powerful effort, Stafford controlled himself. 
- Happy day when-all appetites controlled, all poisons subdued, all matter subjected-mind, all-conquering mind, shall live and move, the monarch of the world. 
- At these words Barbara hid her face in her hands, and Wolf paused until she had controlled the sobs which shook her breast. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word controlled in a sentence? How do you use controlled in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word controlled? It may also be related to elementary education, school charter, exercise teach, continuing education, and teach charter.
Example sentences with the word controlled, a sentence example for controlled, and controlled in sample sentence.