Use confined in a sentence
- The red kerchief which had confined it was lying on the floor. 
- They had been rather closely confined for some days, and the weather being warm, they strolled a long distance. 
- She wore a purple dress of fine, almost transparent stuff, that was confined with a gold belt and straps. 
- But I confined public religious teaching to the churches and the Sunday-schools, permitting nothing of it in my other educational buildings. 
- This infidelity to popular government and unbelief in any good results to come from it are not, unfortunately, confined to the English essayists. 
- This scrip is not going to circulate over an extensive range of country, but will be confined chiefly to the vicinity of the canal. 
- The stiff, fashionable high Spanish ruff no longer confined his handsome head with its floating golden locks. 
- The lonely rooms grew too confined for him. 
- The coachman arrived from down-town now with the news that our physician was ill and confined to his bed. 
- Until after his death his influence was mainly direct, upon the play-goers, and confined to his auditors. 
- Once more he confined his approval to his glance. 
- But for many a day this was impossible, for my wound gave me much pain and I was confined to my bed. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word confined in a sentence? How do you use confined in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word confined? It may also be related to tefl reading, learning English, grades, write, and degree.
Example sentences with the word confined, a sentence example for confined, and confined in sample sentence.