Use comrades in a sentence
- The three comrades were together again. 
- It is as though the air itself is inhabited by a throng of happy comrades whispering in the communion of the invisible world. 
- Comrades fell beside them, but, unscathed, they went on fighting. 
- In the morning the three comrades started on their journey again; but no one sped them on their way or watched them as they went. 
- He was the prince; his special comrades were guards, chamberlains, equerries, lords and ladies in waiting, and the royal family. 
- They were comrades on the instant; he reverential, gentle, protective; she sanguine, candid, beautifully aboriginal in the freshness of her cipher-thoughts. 
- Two merrier, happier, more popular comrades probably did not exist in the whole army. 
- For a moment he closely regarded Tull and his comrades, and then, halting in his slow walk, he seemed to relax. 
- The two comrades got out, and Col. 
- It was men full of life and the interest of the great game paying passing homage to their helpless comrades in this place of healing. 
- That which they felt as they sank exhausted on the blood of their comrades may not have been elation. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word comrades in a sentence? How do you use comrades in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word comrades? It may also be related to education homeschooling, preschool, words starting with read, continuing education, and academic.
Example sentences with the word comrades, a sentence example for comrades, and comrades in sample sentence.