Use comrade in a sentence
- The skilful hand which, in battle, had aided many a bleeding comrade soon completed the task. 
- His comrade replied that this was the chicken in question. 
- Ulrich felt great reverence for Moor; the jester, on the contrary, was only a good comrade, in whom he speedily reposed entire confidence. 
- His comrade stirred him once or twice and he became quiet. 
- Venters led his comrade to a shady bower and showed him Amber Spring. 
- He held him by a string and had been allowed to bring his indispensable comrade into the church. 
- He laughed eagerly at his own joke, chuckling till his comrade followed up with a sharp challenge. 
- They had seen another beloved comrade perish in the battle of Gohrde, a handsome young man of delicate figure and an unusually reserved manner. 
- A more amiable and unselfish comrade man never had. 
- Then our comrade, always a shrewd businessman, offered to take the whole cargo at thirty days, but that little financial scheme was a failure. 
- I went to Lake Bigler with my reportorial comrade, Wilson. 
- With moist eyes Byng grasped the hand of the rough-hewn comrade of the veld, and shook it warmly. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word comrade in a sentence? How do you use comrade in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word comrade? It may also be related to skool esl, learning, back to school, learn, teaching, example sentence teaching resource, lesson plans.
Example sentences with the word comrade, a sentence example for comrade, and comrade in sample sentence.