Use compliment in a sentence
- After this victory, with this high praise from so imposing a source added, the fickle village turned again, and gave Joan countenance, compliment, and peace. 
- In this there was a covert compliment to Caesar, who, after a doubtful victory over that valiant people, had assumed the name of Alemannicus. 
- I bowed as to a compliment from a great man. 
- Presently he heard the voice again: Pierre did not mean to pay a compliment; he was merely thinking. 
- Thank you for the compliment, as far as it goes. 
- The President took the compliment as it was meant. 
- It was a singular compliment she paid him. 
- He had seen her face darken under the compliment, and he hastened to put it right. 
- The closing clause has the seeming of a rather frosty compliment, but that is apparent only, not real. 
- Thanking the committee for their compliment, he brought his brief speech to a close. 
- That one little compliment was enough. 
- Here is another compliment by Albert Bigelow Paine, my biographer. 
- A compliment is a hard text to preach to. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word compliment in a sentence? How do you use compliment in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word compliment? It may also be related to learning English, school uniforms lesson plans, children education tuition, and learn.
Example sentences with the word compliment, a sentence example for compliment, and compliment in sample sentence.