Use complexion in a sentence
- He was still lanky, his clothes gave no evidence of an increased prosperity, but his complexion was good, his skin had cleared. 
- The clear, dark complexion, the sweet mouth, the wonderful eyes! 
- With his bronzed complexion and long hair and beard he required little aid to disguise him from his friends. 
- His eyes were a little heavy, but his complexion was a delicate and unnatural pink and white-like a piece of fine porcelain. 
- Complexion, old parchment. 
- Complexion, new parchment. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word complexion in a sentence? How do you use complexion in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word complexion? It may also be related to teachings instructional, elementary school grades, course, school district, and reading.
Example sentences with the word complexion, a sentence example for complexion, and complexion in sample sentence.