Use compensated in a sentence
- I therefore recommend that they be compensated at the same rate as chaplains in the army. 
- She herself had not done this one thing which would have compensated for all that she had suffered. 
- The aggregate sum necessary for compensated emancipation of course would be large. 
- It seemed to me that Zeb was old, and unfortunate, and ought to be compensated, since he is unable to work. 
- Yet even now he would not have abandoned it at any price; the joy of creation compensated him richly for suffering and disappointment. 
- He owned this defect of temperament, but he said that it compensated the opposite in her character. 
- The rest would be compensated at the Town Hall the next day for their abrupt dismissal. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word compensated in a sentence? How do you use compensated in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word compensated? It may also be related to college homeschool, lessons literacy, school uniforms, educator, and find a school.
Example sentences with the word compensated, a sentence example for compensated, and compensated in sample sentence.