Use compare in a sentence
- There is nothing which, for pathos and for tragedy, can compare with a struggle between the young and the old. 
- I would not try to compare the two university towns, as one might who had to choose between them. 
- There is no red outside the arteries of an archangel that could compare with this. 
- We always compare ourselves with our contemporaries. 
- I have seen nothing that comes near it in Berkshire County, and few to compare with it anywhere. 
- I became very fond of the esplanade, such a public walk as I never saw anything to compare with. 
- And she had dared for one moment to compare this monster with Diodoros, the handsomest, the best, and most amiable of youths! 
- He can then compare it as to form, substance, tone, with the enduring literature that has come down to us from all the ages. 
- He bade Philostratus approach and compare the features of Roxana, as carved in the onyx, with those of the young supplicant. 
- To compare these advantages with the virtues and utilities would be foolish. 
- Some will feel a temptation to compare these conversations with those earlier ones, and remark unamiably upon their difference. 
- That morning when Helena, now an inmate of his own home, greeted him, he had essayed to compare her, mentally, with Cleopatra, but speedily desisted. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word compare in a sentence? How do you use compare in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word compare? It may also be related to scholarships example sentence, worksheet, school supplies, special education educ, online course, and tutoring.
Example sentences with the word compare, a sentence example for compare, and compare in sample sentence.