Use comforted in a sentence
- My old rusty suit which I exchanged for the one I had worn seemed almost sumptuous, and the woollen wear comforted my weakened body. 
- This comforted her somewhat; but yet could it not restore her peace of mind. 
- How they comforted him, and how quickly he sprang up in answer to the question! 
- This had been done, and comforted, though sadly disappointed, they started on their way home. 
- He looked comforted, and not in ill humor. 
- She comforted me, I well remember, but not with apples, and stayed me, but not with flagons. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word comforted in a sentence? How do you use comforted in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word comforted? It may also be related to academic, tuition exercise, montessori school, educating, higher education, classrooms, homework become a teacher, secondary school.
Example sentences with the word comforted, a sentence example for comforted, and comforted in sample sentence.