Use colony in a sentence
- The colony fairly staggered under it. 
- The good harmony of the colony did not last. 
- The English-speaking colony of the United States of America is always called lavishly hospitable by the English traveler. 
- The colony was now at its wits end, for there was nothing to eat except the wild products of the country. 
- Even with this liberal allowance of pastime a great part of the colony still sulked. 
- Each Australian colony fences itself off from its neighbor with a custom-house. 
- Of the colony at the Hotel St. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word colony in a sentence? How do you use colony in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word colony? It may also be related to educational study, example sentence, elementary school, learn, highschool, and school charter.
Example sentences with the word colony, a sentence example for colony, and colony in sample sentence.