Use cognizance in a sentence
- If the Baron took a like cognizance of all my countrymen who came to New Orleans, he was a busy man indeed. 
- I lived again the pleasant scenes, warped and burlesqued almost beyond cognizance, and the tragedies were magnified a hundred fold. 
- The human law takes cognizance of crime and not of sin. 
- But there are other special American influences which we are bound to take cognizance of. 
- Yet this dissuasion or inducement may be so conducted as to be no defined crime of which any civil court would take cognizance. 
- As Smith had no wife, this could not have been his cognizance. 
- The Rhine was Market Street, and south of that street was a country of which polite American society took no cognizance. 
- Out of whom condescension is to flow is a matter of which Heaven takes no cognizance. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word cognizance in a sentence? How do you use cognizance in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word cognizance? It may also be related to higher education homeschool, learning, teachings, elementary school, and private schools.
Example sentences with the word cognizance, a sentence example for cognizance, and cognizance in sample sentence.