Use cliffs in a sentence
- The silky mountains were clothed in soft, rich splendors of melting color, and some of the cliffs were veiled in slanting mists. 
- The roaring and shouting reverberated in mighty echoes from the bare northern cliffs, but were subdued by the densely wooded southern shore. 
- The ascending path pierced them; and often the Hebrews, as they entered, feared that the lofty cliffs in the distance would compel them to return. 
- They were speaking one day as they sat upon the cliffs of the season about to begin. 
- I made out headlands and cliffs, and then we were coasting beside them. 
- There were towering cliffs on our left, and the pretty Lago di Lecco on our right, and every now and then it rained on us. 
- And from all along the cliffs rose the faint murmur and moan and mourn of the wind singing in the caves. 
- The island of Sark lifted a green bosom above her perpendicular cliffs, with the pride of an affluent mother among her brood. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word cliffs in a sentence? How do you use cliffs in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word cliffs? It may also be related to coaching montessori school, special education, teaches private education, exam course, and lesson plans.
Example sentences with the word cliffs, a sentence example for cliffs, and cliffs in sample sentence.