Use cleft in a sentence
- The single open window resembled a cleft in the rocks, and looked out upon the road. 
- He got off his horse, and, giving the bridle to Ring to hold, he commenced a search for the cleft where the stream ran. 
- One of them had a great cleft across his face. 
- Across the dark cleft gleamed the red of the opposite wall. 
- This dome is cleft from its base to its summit by a narrow, ribbon-like opening, through which is seen the naked sky. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word cleft in a sentence? How do you use cleft in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word cleft? It may also be related to instructional, help homework help, college, class, teach charter, coaching, kindergarten school, and education.
Example sentences with the word cleft, a sentence example for cleft, and cleft in sample sentence.