Use clay in a sentence
- Clay and Washington were the same loving and admiring brothers now that they had always been. 
- We begin to respect ourselves the more, and to realize that they are merely clay like us, that we are great men without Opportunity. 
- The vessel is made of clay not found about here, and it is one that the Indians formerly living here could not form. 
- She called Euphorion, made him throw the clay into the court-yard and place the model on the table by the side of the wax. 
- Then he humbly inquired as to the clay figure of which Caesar was speaking, and Caracalla referred him to Zminis. 
- Tom went first, cutting rude steps in the clay hill as he descended. 
- It is a bowl about nine inches high and eight inches across, made of red clay, baked but not glazed. 
- It is said an old lady in Clay County, Missouri, by name Mrs. 
- SIMON CAMERON, Harrisburg, Pa.: General Clay is here and I suppose the matter we spoke of will have to be definitely settled now. 
- Also excuse John Eaton, of Clay County, and Wesley Martin, of Platte, from being sent South, and let them go East if anywhere. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word clay in a sentence? How do you use clay in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word clay? It may also be related to higher education classes, education and training, study educ, and homeschool.
Example sentences with the word clay, a sentence example for clay, and clay in sample sentence.