Use clamor in a sentence
- In solid fact, there is no clamor that is even remotely comparable to the dire clamor which that gong makes. 
- The delirium of the people went on the rest of the night, and with it the clamor of the joy-bells and the welcoming cannon. 
- Only two sounds; the happy clamor of the birds in the groves, and the muffled music of the Neckar, tumbling over the opposing dykes. 
- Who write the temperance appeals, and clamor about the flowing bowl? 
- The clamor grew stronger and louder, and insulting speeches were shouted at her. 
- We took off our hats in obedience to the demand; but the clamor did not wholly subside, and was mingled with singing and horrible laughter. 
- Now that it could be said that the war was over, the clamor against martial law, which had existed from the first, grew more furious. 
- My reason straightway began to clamor; that was natural. 
- And there is an uncommon stir of life; for a schooner is shipping a cargo of oranges, and the entire population is in a clamor. 
- There is instantly a buzz and a hum that rises almost to a clamor. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word clamor in a sentence? How do you use clamor in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word clamor? It may also be related to diploma, training, school uniforms private school, classes, lesson plans school k-12, read, and higher education.
Example sentences with the word clamor, a sentence example for clamor, and clamor in sample sentence.