Use circumstance in a sentence
- Circumstance came to the rescue with a new turning-point and a fresh link. 
- A little change of circumstance often hastens on a movement that has been long in preparation. 
- Very well, Circumstance furnished the capital, and my temperament told me what to do with it. 
- It is a consoling circumstance that when we look out there is nothing that really hurts anybody. 
- I relate the circumstance to show with what a devoted and faithful affection the people of Berlin still clung to the royal pair. 
- Yet that very circumstance delayed him, for even the smallest trifle which had changed during his absence attracted his attention. 
- I remember that circumstance because there was something that happened at that time. 
- The result brought back to my mind, very forcibly, a circumstance which I had not thought of before for twelve years. 
- A strange circumstance, a light in such a place at that time of night, with no one near it. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word circumstance in a sentence? How do you use circumstance in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word circumstance? It may also be related to academic, exercise, high school primary school, lesson plans lessons, educations, homeschooling, and primary education.
Example sentences with the word circumstance, a sentence example for circumstance, and circumstance in sample sentence.