Use chest in a sentence
- The room is small, but it contains a cook-stove, a chest of drawers, a small table, a couple of chairs, and two narrow beds. 
- With shaking fingers she lighted the candle yet once more, after which she lighted a lamp standing upon the chest of drawers. 
- With these words she flung herself on her knees before the chest, pressed her brow against the hard wood, and strove to pray. 
- He felt my pulse; then stopped and put his ear to my chest, and listened long. 
- The son of one of my friends had found it in an old chest, when he was playing in the attic of The Three Kings. 
- On the top of the chest are a looking-glass, some toilet articles, and bottles of medicine. 
- It seemed as if his chest and throat must burst. 
- She already saw herself in imagination kneeling by his side before the chest to help him search. 
- Farther towards the front, with his back resting against a chest, lay a fine-looking young Lansquenet. 
- One hand lay across his chest and one was thrown back over his head with the abandon of perfect rest. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word chest in a sentence? How do you use chest in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word chest? It may also be related to spelling course, universities, preschools, educations education resources, and department of education.
Example sentences with the word chest, a sentence example for chest, and chest in sample sentence.