Use characterized in a sentence
- To speak technically, the masterpiece of literature is characterized by the same knowledge of proportion and perspective as the masterpiece in art. 
- She did not reply to that, letting down her veil impatiently, with a deftness that characterized all her movements. 
- She bent a little toward him in one of those spontaneous movements that characterized her. 
- There is a human sub-species characterized by the coarseness of its fibre and the acrid nature of its intellectual secretions. 
- The Captain shook his head with the vigor that characterized him. 
- She turned to him with one of those rapid and bewildering movements that sometimes characterized her, and put her arms on his shoulders. 
- She was occupied as usual, cutting open the letters and laying them in a pile with the deftness and rapidity that characterized all she did. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word characterized in a sentence? How do you use characterized in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word characterized? It may also be related to montessori grade school, primary school, higher education, educational, English help education and training, universities, department of education, schools, and secondary school.
Example sentences with the word characterized, a sentence example for characterized, and characterized in sample sentence.