Use changing in a sentence
- The second thing would be to depolarize every fixed religious idea in the mind by changing the word which stands for it. 
- Then she said, without changing her position: She did not reply, but sat gazing toward the water. 
- But the war will change that, is already changing it. 
- They have lost the power of distinguishing right from wrong; they commonly lack will-power, and so are incapable of changing their habits without external influence. 
- I would therefore terminate it as a safe means for changing the issue. 
- I looked out of that on four long changing seasons, said the ghost. 
- Here were leagues of shore changing shape. 
- We hear promptly of a landslide in Switzerland, but only very slowly of a political agitation that is changing the constitution of the republic. 
- They may do nothing toward changing the views of those, if such there be, as some profess to believe, who follow politics as a trade. 
- The changed or changing conditions in the region traversed renders the information previously furnished out of date and even misleading. 
- Once more the awful changing notes of the war-whoop sounded without. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word changing in a sentence? How do you use changing in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word changing? It may also be related to educations literacy, scholarship, private school academic, exam, back to school, write, and student.
Example sentences with the word changing, a sentence example for changing, and changing in sample sentence.