Use cavalier in a sentence
- Shorter, and departed with her cavalier. 
- Though his eyes were wet, he bore himself like a cavalier. 
- Here was the very man: with a proud, daring, homeless look, a splendid body, and a kind of cavalier conceit. 
- To others I shall, of course, be the knight or cavalier. 
- His quick eye saw the two ladies, and he raised his broad-brimmed hat like a Stuart cavalier, and smiled. 
- He wished to present a gallant appearance in the saddle on his departure, and a more daintily, carefully clad cavalier could scarcely be imagined. 
- At that the other cavalier sat back in his saddle and guffawed merrily. 
- A magnificent woman of queenly height now passed, leaning on the arm of a richly-dressed cavalier. 
- She is intense, high-strung, romantic, immeasurably proud of her Cavalier blood, and passionate in her love for her young husband. 
- Fay looked thoughtful and appeared to be debating the duplicity of men or searching for a supreme test to prove this cavalier. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word cavalier in a sentence? How do you use cavalier in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word cavalier? It may also be related to private education students, find school, diploma teach, learn school, teaching resource continuing education, schooling, and educations.
Example sentences with the word cavalier, a sentence example for cavalier, and cavalier in sample sentence.