Use carnage in a sentence
- He plunged into the carnage of a hundred battles, but his good Excalibur always brought him out alive, albeit often sorely wounded. 
- Then ensued a scene of riot and carnage such as no human pen, or steel one either, could describe. 
- There could be no lack of flames and carnage; but that was part of his trade, as shavings belong to flames, hammer-strokes to smiths. 
- I was glad in my heart that I had been spared these scenes of malignant carnage. 
- They will arrest him yet unless he assumes an expression of countenance that shall have less of carnage, insurrection and sedition in it. 
- The carnage was great, and though Seti was sleepless night after night it was not because of his crime. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word carnage in a sentence? How do you use carnage in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word carnage? It may also be related to curriculum educations, elementary, school uniforms, spelling, department of education secondary school, and special education.
Example sentences with the word carnage, a sentence example for carnage, and carnage in sample sentence.