Use buoyant in a sentence
- She turned from the warm window and the buoyant, inspiring scene to the bed. 
- She was like some rare flower of the field, alert, gentle, strong, intrepid, with buoyant face, brown hair, blue eyes and cream-like skin. 
- He had never seen her so buoyant; her animal spirits had never leapt so high. 
- It was a real figure of the river, buoyant, daring, almost vicious. 
- Buoyant, rapid, sure, he attained the corner of wall and slipped around it. 
- It was Junia, brilliant, buoyant, yellow haired, with bright brown eyes, tingling cheeks, and white laughing teeth that showed against her red lips. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word buoyant in a sentence? How do you use buoyant in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word buoyant? It may also be related to preschools, educators tutors, study, degree, special education, schooling learn English, and lesson plans.
Example sentences with the word buoyant, a sentence example for buoyant, and buoyant in sample sentence.