Use buoyancy in a sentence
- His bodily health was destroyed, his mind had lost its buoyancy, and he was now fifty years old. 
- A dread seemed to descend upon him and deaden his natural buoyancy. 
- When they turned their backs upon a quelled insurrection, there was a gap that not even French buoyancy could fill. 
- His face had not that sturdy buoyancy which his letter suggested. 
- The air is heavy; there is a corresponding lack of the buoyancy of mind which is the normal American condition. 
- She was supremely Anglo-Saxon; fresh, fervid and buoyant with an actual buoyancy of the early spring. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word buoyancy in a sentence? How do you use buoyancy in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word buoyancy? It may also be related to exercise, read, teaching resource, and educating.
Example sentences with the word buoyancy, a sentence example for buoyancy, and buoyancy in sample sentence.