Use bundle in a sentence
- The bundle of yellow-stained envelopes he had brought were lying on the table, and Honora picked them up mechanically. 
- Then he unrolled the bundle which he had carried under his arm. 
- There never was seen such a shattered bundle of men as came out from his hands a few minutes later. 
- When he came out again he carried a little bundle under his left arm. 
- A bundle of letters was here handed to the witness. 
- Her belongings were in a neat little bundle under her arm. 
- Auguste flung in his bundle, and turned to us. 
- Gently she released her hand, and folded up the bundle again and gave it to him. 
- Whereupon the Captain hastily ripped open the bundle under his arm and produced a very handsome India shawl. 
- Cowan, with a glance of contempt at Tom and me, put the bundle tenderly down on the coarse brown sheet beside her. 
- With these words, clasping tightly the precious little bundle under her arm, she stepped into the carriage. 
- He took his bundle, and started off down the garden path with a grand air. 
- Andre came forward and held out the bundle to Auguste, who took it mechanically. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word bundle in a sentence? How do you use bundle in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word bundle? It may also be related to teach school, teachings schooling, and exam.
Example sentences with the word bundle, a sentence example for bundle, and bundle in sample sentence.