Use breathe in a sentence
- When Selene began to breathe more calmly Hannah beckoned her assistant to come close to her and asked in a low voice. 
- For a moment she stood still, scarce able to breathe, her heart hurt her so. 
- There was the same thick air, difficult to breathe; the same blighted ground, the same hopeless prospect, the same misery and distress. 
- I lifted the knocker with a faint heart, and could scarce breathe when I had to knock three times or ever the door was opened. 
- It was less easy to breathe here, than down in the forest below. 
- All around was as still as death, she could hear herself breathe, and as the evening chill fell she shuddered with cold. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word breathe in a sentence? How do you use breathe in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word breathe? It may also be related to educations, student, school supplies, special education grades, preschools, class kindergarten, learn English, high school, and write.
Example sentences with the word breathe, a sentence example for breathe, and breathe in sample sentence.