Use bonds in a sentence
- To such associations the government might furnish circulating notes, on the security of United States bonds deposited in the treasury. 
- He had not succeeded in releasing him entirely from the bonds of the Hebrew magician, but he had loosened them. 
- Then the Dwarf said: We struck the bonds from the prisoner and told him he was free. 
- The stock markets of the world gambled upon its chances, and its bonds at one time were high in favor. 
- Though passion may have strained, it must not break, our bonds of affection. 
- A man has capital which, instead of loaning at interest or locking up in real estate or bonds, he puts into a factory. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word bonds in a sentence? How do you use bonds in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word bonds? It may also be related to school supplies, study help, course, learn, and homework help.
Example sentences with the word bonds, a sentence example for bonds, and bonds in sample sentence.