Use bestowed in a sentence
- Oh, how gladly would she have bestowed on them the fairest reward! 
- They were armed with bows and lances, and a charioteer stood beside each, so that their undivided attention could be bestowed upon the battle. 
- Comfortably bestowed in this mountain tavern, after they had toasted and eaten their venison and lit their pipes, they drew about the fire. 
- It was long since he had bestowed a fairer gift. 
- He associated with no one, except Doctor Costa, in whom he found the first and only real friend fate had ever bestowed upon him. 
- But he only laid a finger beside his nose and bestowed a wink in my direction. 
- He supposed that her tongue was paralyzed by maidenly shame at the first token of favor she had bestowed upon a man. 
- Besides, as such, he would have missed many beautiful and noble things which the old faith daily bestowed upon him, the artist. 
- This is a gift bestowed by their guardian angels, that no gloomy shadows may darken the sunny brightness of their souls. 
- He would hold fast to the loved one who bestowed this happiness and fresh vigour of youth. 
- This patient lounger attracted little attention from any of those who passed, and bestowed as little upon them. 
- Grainger bestowed upon Honora her enigmatic smile. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word bestowed in a sentence? How do you use bestowed in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word bestowed? It may also be related to learning college, lesson plans study, schooling.
Example sentences with the word bestowed, a sentence example for bestowed, and bestowed in sample sentence.