Use battered in a sentence
- They hoisted skulls up in the same way and banged and battered them. 
- Gently he touched her arm and turned her to face the others, and then outspread his great hand to disclose a shiny, battered gold locket. 
- This poor woman had been stoned until she hardly looked human, she was so battered and bloody. 
- Farther off, the face of a battered sphinx stared with unheeding look into the vast sea and sky beyond. 
- Houses where, as a hostage, I had dined, were battered and broken; public buildings were shapeless masses, and dogs and thieves prowled among the ruins. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word battered in a sentence? How do you use battered in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word battered? It may also be related to tutors special education, tuition, education resources school supplies, and find school.
Example sentences with the word battered, a sentence example for battered, and battered in sample sentence.