Use bat in a sentence
- The physician in the Arabian Nights made his patient play at ball with a bat, the hollow handle of which contained drugs of marvellous efficacy. 
- He discovered today that the horse was as blind as a bat, in one eye. 
- Most of his teeth are gone, and he is as blind as bat. 
- All the bones in his skeleton can be compared with corresponding bones in a monkey, bat, or seal. 
- He put his hoop away, and his bat; there was no joy in them any more. 
- So the man done it, and sure enough he was as blind as a bat in a minute. 
- Mr. James Whitcomb Chang Riley will now go to the bat. 
- Go to the bat. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word bat in a sentence? How do you use bat in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word bat? It may also be related to school district, degree high school, exam montessori, educators, teach charter scholarship, secondary school teaching, and course.
Example sentences with the word bat, a sentence example for bat, and bat in sample sentence.