Use baked in a sentence
- But a willow will grow in baked sand wet with rainwater. 
- We stripped and went to bed, and sent our clothes down to be baked. 
- The last grain was baked today. 
- They fairly cracked under the pressure of the thumb, yet wheat rolls had been baked specially for the Nuremberg party. 
- He baked, cooked, sewed, planed, and mended boots. 
- Baked apples, with cream Fried oysters; stewed oysters. 
- It is a bowl about nine inches high and eight inches across, made of red clay, baked but not glazed. 
- The doctor recommended baked apple and spoiled meat, and I think it done him good. 
- Then the cook baked a broad, flat, wheaten cake, greased it well with the sausage, and started towards us with it. 
- The flames writhed and darted over the baked earth like gigantic yellow and orange lizards, here shooting upwards, there creeping low. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word baked in a sentence? How do you use baked in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word baked? It may also be related to find a school English help, teachings, primary school, find school example sentence, lessons, and scholarships.
Example sentences with the word baked, a sentence example for baked, and baked in sample sentence.