Use automobile in a sentence
- I found myself walking with Tom and Susan past hurrying travellers and porters to the Decatur Street entrance, where my automobile stood waiting. 
- How was she to tell him the episode in the automobile in order that he might perceive something of its sinister significance? 
- She was in the street again, in the automobile, without knowing how she got there, and Chiltern close beside her in the limousine. 
- Her costume for the prospective excursion in the automobile had cost Honora some thought that morning. 
- We began by taking him out every morning in an automobile. 
- A passing automobile startled her with the blast of its horn. 
- I went through one of these bakeries, almost as large as an automobile factory, fragrant with the aroma of two hundred thousand loaves of bread. 
- At the moment of getting out of the automobile, her courage had almost failed her. 
- Faunce, Honora found herself alone with Trixton Brent in the automobile at a moment when the Quicksands party were taking a cab. 
- Out of a cloud of dust emerges an automobile, which halts, with protesting brakes, in front of a neat farmhouse, guarded by great maples. 
- I thought an automobile better than a slow train. 
- Presently the automobile, after speeding up the asphalt of Grant Avenue, stopped before the new house. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word automobile in a sentence? How do you use automobile in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word automobile? It may also be related to find school, reading, skool find a school, tutors, and kindergarten.
Example sentences with the word automobile, a sentence example for automobile, and automobile in sample sentence.